October 2013
    « Sep   Nov »
     12345
    6789101112
    13141516171819
    20212223242526
    2728293031  

Salut tout le monde !!!

My name is Florine, and I am very, very glad to be your French language assistant this year, thanks to the Fulbright Program!I grew up in a wonderful region of France called Alsace, in a small town named Soultzmatt. Soultzmatt is located in a valley surrounded by vineyards, in the North-East of France. Willamette University has common points with my home village; conviviality, peer support, festivities and associations.So how could I not feel like home?!

I grew up in a wonderful region of France called Alsace, in a small town named Soultzmatt. Soultzmatt is located in a valley surrounded by vineyards, in the North-East of France. Willamette University has common points with my home village; conviviality, peer support, festivities and associations.

So how could I not feel like home?!

Alsace is in the middle of Western Europe, but this region was also at the heart of World War II, and the US army fought for its freedom. This is why friendship between France and United-States means so much to me.

I have had the advantage of living near the German border, so my interest for foreign cultures goes back to my early age.

I am grateful to be here and exited to share my culture with you, and also to learn more about yours!!!

À bientôt sur le campus mes chers amis !

Strasbourg

La Petite Venise, Colmar.

Storks, the emblem of Alsace!

Château du Haut-Koenigsbourg / Castle of Haut-Koenigsbourg

Soultzmatt