Welcome back to Willamette and Nice to see you!

Hi everyone,

I’m Rie and from Ibaraki of Japan. I’m the Japanese Language assistant from last year. So it’s my second year working at Willamette. I’m glad to be working in Willamette for two years. I have tutoring hours twice in a week. It is from 4-6pm every Monday and Thursday.If you have any questions about homework or just want to talk with me in Japanese, It is available to use this time signing on Wise.

Below is the link to my introduction. Check it out.

http://blog.willamette.edu/worldnews/2012/09/30/hello-3/

I have tutoring hours twice in a week. It is from 4-6pm every Monday and Thursday.

If you have any questions about homework or just want to talk with me in Japanese, It is available to use this time signing on Wise.

I also have Japanese and English Language table on every Wednesday from 5:30-7pm at the Goudy.

We enjoy talking both Language every time. If you want to make new friends, It is good chance to meet new people.

And I have Calligraphy activity on every Tuesday from 5-6pm at World Language Studio.

If you come at this time, I will teach you how to write Kanji, Hiragana or Katakana. We learn many fun and interesting words in Japanese every time.

Hope to see you there!