Oct 02 2011

nshevche

GIANT MOVIE NIGHT: Wednesday (10/05), “L’Auberge Espagnole”, SML B17

Posted at 2:44 pm under Uncategorized

This Wednesday, at 7:30PM, in SML B17 (the auditorium in the basement of Smullin), the Departments of French, German and Spanish join forces to present a wonderful movie about international travels and exchange students in Europe !

“L’auberge espagnole”, also known as “The Spanish Apartment”, “Casa de Locos”, “Pot Luck” or “Barcelona für ein Jahr”, is a catchy movie about a French student who goes on an exchange program in Barcelona. Long-distance relationship, discovery of a new culture, elaboration of new friendships, transformation of the self… This movie takes you to Barcelona with the characters, who come from everywhere in Europe, and gets you to experience, for about two hours, the intensity of the life of an exchange student in Europe.

Whether you are planning to travel or not, this is a great opportunity to spend a very good evening with your friends, and to imagine or to recognize all the situations you might (have) encounter(ed) some day. Plus, there will be free snacks and beverages, and probably many people as the three departments are advertising the movie.

The location should be announced some time tomorrow: I’ll update this post and the announcement on WISE.

To help you wait till Wednesday, here is the TRAILER :

I love this movie, even though the French character is not my favorite, and I think it’s really worth seeing it. Really. And the music is so catchy that it’s been stuck in my mind the entire week-end (but I don’t mind it). ;) So, this Wednesday, don’t miss the opportunity of having great time !

No responses yet

Comments are closed at this time.