Sep 18 2013

rfreisch

Bonjour!

Posted at 5:03 pm under Uncategorized

Bonjour à tous !

My name is Florine, I came from France to be your French Language Assistant!!! Where exactly in France am I from?? A small village in Alsace, in a valley surrounded by vineyards ! Alsace is a wonderful region at the heart of Europe, on France’s eastern border with Germany. Check it out!!!

I went to Strasbourg University, where I got my degree in Literature and French Linguistics.

Here’s a view of the cathedral:

I have dreamt of becoming a teacher for a long, long time because I love exchanging ideas and knowledge.  My desire to teach has been reinforced by the different teaching experiences I have had recently. My dream is coming true here, in our wonderful Willamette University!

I really look forward to meeting you all! My mission: help you with French grammar, conjugation, vocabulary, comprehension, pronunciation… But also to share my culture with you! And why don’t you tell me about yours?!

Visit me during my tutoring ours, on M,T,W afternoon! Come chat with me and other students at the Language Table, Tuesdays at 11:45am and 5:55pm in Goudy!

Merci et  à bientôt!!!

No responses yet

Comments are closed at this time.