header image

Long time no see!

Posted by: rmaeda | January 20, 2014 Comments Off |

Hi all!

Hope you had great time in winter break:)

I have some announcements for you who are taking Japanese class and interested in Japanese culture.

We have Japanese and English Language Table every Tuesdays from 6-7 pm at Goudy.

I bring a colorful sign board; practice Japanese and English there(日本語と英語を練習しましょう). If you want to join or have a meal plan, you should come and join us. I’m looking forward to seeing you all there. It will start after ASP students arrive at Willamette. I will let you know when it happens on wise.

We also have shodo activity every Wednesdays from 5-6 pm at the World Language Studio in Ford Hall. If you want to try shodo or practice how to write Japanese, this is the best time for you. We will start on this week. Please let me know if you want to join or be a regular member by emailing me (rmaeda@willamette.edu).

I also have tutoring hours every Mondays and Thursdays from 4-6pm in the World Language Studio. If you have any questions  about Japanese home work or you want to practice Japanese, it is available to come there. You can sign up on wise; go to my Japanese space, click sign up and choose the date and time. when you want me to prepare or let me know what you want to do then, you can leave a comment on it.

チューターや書道やランゲージテーブルでみなさんに会えるのを楽しみにしてます!

今年もよろしくお願いします。

under: Japanese Language, News

Categories