HOLA A TODOS DE LA COMUNIDAD DE WILLAMETTE

Hello Everyone!

Mi nombre es Julia y estoy muy emocionada de ser una de las asistentes de lenguas en español en Willamette. Será fascinante para mí el ayudarlos y apoyarles a mejorar sus habilidades en el aprendizaje del español.

I am very excited to meet you all. You can come to my tutoring hours (Monday 11-4 pm, Wednesday 11-4pm and Thursday 1-5pm).

I am from Nicaragua. My country is located in Central America. Nicaragua is known as the land of lakes and volcanoes for its 50 nicaraguavolcanoes, 7 of which are active, and its famous Lake Nicaragua. It is the only fresh water lake in the world known to have sharks.

DSC05549-1024x768[1]

You can also participate in a lot of activities at the volcanoes. Visitors have the ability to climb active volcanoes such as Momotombo Volcano.

momotombo

You can also climb dormant volcanoes and peek over in to the crater of a volcano such as Mombacho volcano.
9181be8237700c8a744de78b7b9f4f4b[1]

Also, Nicaragua has volcanoes where you can swim in crater lakes such as Laguna de Apoyo.
images[5]

You can also go sandboarding on Cerro Negro Volcano.

Masaya Volcano is constantly erupting. It is the only volcano in the western hemiphere where you are able to drive to the rim. You are also able to walk up several sets of stairs to look down into the crataer of the volcano.

thSRUKBBVU

I hope to see you soon either during my tutoring hours or at the other activities organized through the LLC.

Julia Robleto